FMAE Student Partner 10 (FSP) is a 3-month transformational program aimed at building the leaders of tomorrow. During this program, you will learn to lead from the front and develop essential skills like marketing and communication while you represent FMAE in PAN India.
FMAE is a 5 years young technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. We are solving a difficult problem – the (near) failure of India’s education system – and fundamentally changing the way our students learn, acquire skills and build their careers.
Duties of Campus Ambassador?
1. Promote FMAE internships among
your peers and assist them with internship-related queries
2. Inform peers about latest training offers and help them learn new skills via FMAE Trainings.
3. Conduct seminars in college to train peers for getting an internship.
4. Represent FMAE PAN INDIA.
- The program will give you an opportunity to sharpen your marketing and communication skills
- You will participate in learning tracks created just for you on topics like digital marketing to entrepreneurship etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for duration of 3 months
2. have relevant skills and interests
3. Must be able to speak basic English, Hindi.
1. The program is open to college going students of all degrees, streams, and years. Any college student who is a marketing enthusiast, and who wants to experience the excitement of a growing start-up, can apply.
Rewards and incentives
1. A prestigious certificate and top
performers will also get a letter of recommendation from FMAE Academy.
2. Performance-based financial incentives (We have given financial rewards worth 5 lacs+ in our previous editions)
3. Access to exclusive FMAE internships, trainings and Certification.
4. Opportunity to be in the official team of India’s biggest Engineering Events conducted by FMAE.
5. Jon Opportunity with FMAE after Graduation.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
1. Selection on the basis of form responses and telephonic interview.
Q. What will I do as an FMAE Student Partner (FSP)?
A. As a Campus Ambassador, your main role is to –
- Promote FMAE internships among your peers and assist them with internship-related queries
- Handle daily calling for registered internship students.
- Help your peers learn new skills via FMAE Trainings
Q. Who can apply?
A. Applications for Campus Ambassador are open to college-going students of all degrees, streams, and years. Any college student who is a marketing & networking enthusiast, and who wants to experience the excitement of a growing start-up, can apply for this program.
Q. What is the duration of the CA program?
A. CA is a 70-day work from home program .
Q. Due to COVID-19 lockdown my college is closed, can I still apply for the Campus Ambassador program?
A. Absolutely, the Campus Ambassador program is a work-from-home program where you can stay at home and still take part and perform exceptionally well in the different activities that will take place during the program.
Q. Do I have to pay anything for applying to Campus Ambassador program or after getting selected?
A. No, you do not have to pay anything either for applying to the Campus Ambassador program or after getting selected.
Q. How much cash incentive can I earn in the Campus Ambassador program?
A. Campus Ambassador is a performance-based incentive program. There is no limit to what you can earn in this program. Perform in various contests and earn huge rewards.
Q. Will I get a certificate which I can add on my resume?
A. Now you’re talking! Yes, you bet! On successfully completing the FMAE Campus Ambassador program you will be rewarded with a completion letter/certificate.
Q. How many hours a week I need to devote as an Campus Ambassador?
A. We would ideally like you to spend about 1hour daily. But then again, it completely depends on your availability. The more you work, the more you learn and earn.
Q. Do I have to travel anywhere for the Campus Ambassador program?
A. No, there is no need for you to travel anywhere. The Campus Ambassador program is a work from home program. All the tasks and activities for the Campus Ambassador program are required to be performed from home.
Q. I have my vacations/ exams going on. Can I still apply?
A. Don’t worry, vacations/ exam breaks are completely fine by us. You will get a chance to participate in a pool of activities during the tenure of the Campus Ambassador program, which you can perform from the comfort of your home.
Q. Awesome, how do I apply?
A. Well, just sincerely fill the application and wait for our team to evaluate your candidature.
Q. When will I get to know the result of my Campus Ambassador application?
A. The results for Campus Ambassador will be announced after the 25th July 2020. All the best.
Q. I have filled the application form, what are the next steps?
A. Congratulations on successfully applying to the Campus Ambassador program. You can now participate in the direct entry round and secure your place in the Campus Ambassador program.
Q. I have more questions about the program that have not been answered here – what do I do?
A. Email us your queries at email@example.com. We would be happy to assist you. Please note that the average response time for all Campus Ambassador hiring-related queries is between 48 to 72 hours.