The internship covers the complete end to end designing of a FORMULA STUDENT CAR. It resumes with the introduction and continues further in the below steps: Theory -Calculation -Designing -Simulation -Rendering -Report Making.
CERTIFICATION OF INTERNSHIP
A 100% verified certification will be provided at the end of the internship. The certificate will be quality assured by ISO and will be affiliated to MSME India.
Free Career Counseling will be offered to all the interns – On Job Training facility will also be given to gain professional experience – Unlimited Access for the videos will be provided for references – Free workshops will be provided for the complete annual year.
Introduction to the course
- Transmission requirement & clutches
- Constructional arrangement of gearboxes
- Torque converters, semi-automatic & automatic gearboxes & CVT
- Universal joints & driving steered wheels
- The differential & the back axle.
- Selection of manual transmission & automatic transmission and differentiation
- Required torque & speed calculation
- Types of brakes & Function of braking system
- Disc Brakes
- Leverage & adjustment of the braking linkage
- Hydraulic system / operating cylinder
- Anti-lock braking system
- Calculation and selection of braking system
- Constraints in the braking system
- Braking system designing & force calculation requirement on front & rear axle
Basic of Electric Drivetrain
Suspension system, Frame designing & Manufacturing
- Types of suspension system
- Application of suspension system
- Kinematic and Dynamic simulation of suspension design.
- Vehicle dynamic performance targets
- Type and geometry of suspension
- Kinematic designing for desired wheel characteristics
- Load calculation on different subparts
- Simulation of all the components
- Basic packaging space (Dimensioning)
- Material Selection
- Basic frame designing & optimization for overall size of the frame.
- Simulation on frame.