National Online Electric Bike Design Competition is an initiative for the newbie engineering student teams to get an exposure to Design Challenges in India and get to develop their career. In this teams around the country will get an opportunity to present their design to our esteemed technical committee and get a valuable feedback from them. They even will get opportunity to get recognized Nationally and win many awards and prizes. The entire process will be done online via teleconferencing.
What is National Online Electric Bike Design Competition?
To clarify the above doubt everyone needs to understand the event format which is described below,
· The whole program is designed in such a way that it’s a completely online process.
· Teams have to register on our online portal which will be active 24×7 during the registration period.
· Team members can be from one or multiple colleges/universities.
· After the team registration every team will be given around 3 months in which they have to design an Electric bike powered by 2 KW brushless DC Motor, using different CAD software.
· During this design period FMAE will conduct a free workshop where everyone will be guided about the different aspects of designing, analysis, report making, presentation making and delivering.
· After the design period is over, teams have to go for an online Design Presentation. All the presentation will be evaluated by FMAE Technical Team comprising of Industry Professionals.
What’s the benefits of National Online Electric Bike Design Competition?
Email Id – email@example.com
Phone no – +91-9560122939
301,Block 4, Ashray Avenue , Road No 7, Presidency Avenue, Alwal, Secunderabad, Telangana 500010