C/C++ Online Course- 6 Weeks
- Course Curriculum
- Concepts and Basics of C++ Programming
- Differences between procedural and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- objects, Accessing class members, Differences between Structures, Unions, Enumerations and classes, Inline and Non-inline member functions, Static data members and static member functions
- Functions and Input/output Streams, Features of Input/output Streams, Manipulators Functions, Function overloading and Scope rules.
- Reference variables, Differences between call by value, Call by address and call by reference, Recursion.
- Pointers, Reference Variables, Arrays and String Concepts
- Differences between pointer and reference variables,
- Void pointer, Pointer arithmetic, Pointer to pointer, Possible problems with the use of pointers - Dangling pointer, Wild pointer, Null pointer assignment
- Classes containing pointers, Pointer to objects, this pointer, Pointer to a member
- Array declaration and processing of multidimensional arrays, Array of objects
- The Standard C++ string class-defining and assigning string objects, Member functions, Modifiers of string class.
- Constructors, Destructors and File Handling
- Manager functions (constructors and destructor), Default constructor, Parameterized constructor, Copy constructor, Dynamic constructors, Initializer lists, Constructor with default arguments, Destructors
- Data File operations - Opening and closing of files, Modes of file, File stream functions,
- Reading/Writing of files, Sequential access and random-access file processing, Binary file operations
- Classes and file operations, Structures and file operation
- Operator Overloading and Type Conversion
- Operator Overloading (unary operator, binary operator overloading)
- Type conversions - basic type to class type, class type to basic type
- Inheritance: Inheritance Basics – derived class and base class, Types (simple, multi-level, multiple and hierarchical), Modes (private, protected, public inheritance), Overriding member functions
- Order of execution of constructors and destructors,
- Resolving ambiguities in inheritance, Virtual base class
- Dynamic Memory Management and Polymorphism
- Dynamic memory allocation using new and delete operators
- Self-referential classes, Virtual destructors
- Compile and run time polymorphism
- Virtual functions, Pure virtual functions, Abstract classes, Early binding and late binding
- Exception Handling, Templates and Standard Template Library (STL)
- Basics of exception handling, Exception handling mechanism, throwing mechanism, Catching mechanism, Rethrowing an exception
- Function template and class template, Class template with inheritance
- Introduction to STL- Containers, Algorithms and iterators,
- Container - Vector and List
- Schedule – 15th May 2020 to 26th June 2020
- Total No. of Hours – 25 (Approximately)
- Registration Fee – 3200 INR per student
- Handouts/ Study Material: Reference books, Presentations and various study material will be shared with all the participants.
- The recorded lectures will be uploaded online and the access will be shared to the registered email id.
- Every alternate day, one lecture will be uploaded.
- After the completion of every part, assignment will be shared with a limited time to submit.
- It is compulsory to submit the assignment for the certification.
- Access to the lectures will be given during the schedule of the program and for a grace period of 7 days for the participants who are unable to complete the program due to any problem. The access for the lectures for this session will be revoked on 23rd June 2020.
- Medium of language will be English in all the recorded session. During doubt clearing session, instructors can speak and understand Hindi.
DOUBT CLEARING SESSION
- Doubt clearing sessions will be live online sessions with the instructors.
- Every 7rd day live session will be organized through skype call. It is recommended for all the participants to create a skype id. Doubt clearing sessions are scheduled as below.
- For better understanding and uninterrupted interaction between the instructor and the participants, session will be organized with limited no. of participants and the participants with the doubts in the similar topics.
- All the participants must share the doubts a day prior to the doubt clearing session. Instructions will be regarding the same.
|· FMAE courses are certified by ISO 9001:2015 and FMAE is an affiliate member of MSME & SFI Foundation Inc.|
- FAME (FECE )Certificate is widely accepted by the industries and institution.
- e-Copy of the certificate will be emailed to the participants after completion of the course of the course including the assignment submissions.
- The certificate can be validated by your institution by contacting us on email@example.com.
Who can Apply?
- Any students pursuing Diploma in Engineering or Bachelors in Engineering
How to Register?
- Click on the below url to submit the details.
- The payment guidelines will be shared with you on the registered email id and Our executive will contact you on the registered mobile number.
What can be learnt after the competition of the course?
Why should you choose FMAE?
- FMAE is one of the most efficient organization aiming to nurture technical and managerial growth in each and every student.
- Through design challenges, FMAE has great student network, which allows us to get to know about the student requirement from our training programs.
- FMAE is the only organization, which is affiliated to national and international organizations like MSME, SFI Foundation Inc., and certified by ISO 9001:2015
- Advance course curriculum, which gives an in-depth knowledge of designing and development of the vehicle.
- FMAE is the only organization in the country, which provides the broadest platform organizing design challenges from go kart to formula hybrid and conduct workshop & training sessions across the country.
- An opportunity to learnt about the design challenges from the most experienced Instructor and trainers of FMAE.