- You must carry your Laptop during Design Classes
- Basic Knowledge, Calculations, Simulations, CAD Modeling, Testing and Assembly
The course covers the complete end-to-end designing of an Electric Race Bike. It resumes with the introduction and continues further in the below steps: Theory -Calculation -Designing -Simulation -Rendering -Report Making.
Offline – 8 Days( Jayanagar, Bengaluru) Online- 37Days ( Online Platforms) Doubt Clearing Sessions ( Online)
Timings : – 6 PM TO 9PM
CERTIFICATION OF COURSE
A 100% verified 3 Months certification will be provided at the end of the course. The certificate will be quality assured by ISO and will be affiliated to MSME India.
Free Career Counseling will be offered to all the interns – On Job Training facility will also be given to gain professional experience – Unlimited Access for the videos will be provided for references – Free workshops will be provided for the complete annual year.
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION
Process of Registration –
Step 1- Register yourself online using the More Info Button at the Bottom.
Step 2- Login into your registered email id for the payment link. Tap on the link to pay 2500 as advance slot booking amount, as we keep limited people in one batch. Remaining payment can be done on the first day of internship. Payment link – www.fmae.in/payment
Step 3- You will receive a payment slip on you email id after the successful payment, keep it with you as payment proof.
Career Opportunities after Taking the Course
This course will unlock several opportunities for you, especially in the automotive industry dynamic. As the world is already witnessing the Electric Vehicle (EV) revolution, it’s the best time to get yourself upskilled.
Most prominent automotive businesses, particularly OEMs, are frequently on the hunt for e.V engineers . According to the statistics, the national average salary for an Automobile Engineer is Rs, 8,50,000 per annum. The best certification course prepares you to take up coveted job roles in organizations like Renault, Ford, Tesla, Hyundai, e tc.
FAQs on this Internship/Course?
- How is this course distinct from the ones taught in college? ->>Field experts have designed the course curriculum to deliver both academic and practical learning experiences. Through projects on software’s and real time manufacturing, this course assists you in reconciling academic knowledge with industry application. The curriculum in Indian colleges does not address these concepts or their application in industry.
- What if I get stuck somewhere or have any doubts?->>A professional support expert engineer is always available to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Which companies hire for such roles in India?->>Many OEMs like Renault, Ford, Tesla, and Hyundai look out for skilled engineers in this domain.
- What kinds of projects will I get to work on as part of the curriculum?–>>Learners will work on one designing and manufacturing of the complete vehicle. The end to end designing and manufacturing will be covered.
- What are the pre-requisites for this course/internship?–>>You must be pursuing or have completed a B.E/B. Tech degree in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, or Instrumentation Engineering